Starbucks in College Park is known for its coffee, long hours and free wi-fi. Tables and seating are available for interviews, college students, business travelers and people who just like to sit down and read a magazine. The menu is suited to fit anyone's nutritional needs. In addition to their regular menu, it serves natural, vegan and organic food.
- Hours: Sun: 7am-10pm. Mon-Sat: 6am-10pm
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the sidewalk.
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Products: Coffee, tea, frappuccino, smoothies, baked goods, hot breakfast, fresh fruit, yogurt parfaits, salads, sandwiches, panini, wraps
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Natural, Organic, Sugar-free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Menu link: www.starbucks.com/menu/
- Specialties: Coffee
- ATM: No
- Parking: On-street: metered, Paid lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: This community is great because of its college town atmosphere.
- Wi-Fi: Free
- Newspapers, magazines: Yes
- Top 10 menu items, or signature dishes: Egg salad sandwich, tuna melt panini, ham and swiss sandwich, roma tomato and mozzarella sandwich, tarragon chicken salad sandwich