RJ Bentley's Restaurant
RJ Bentley's has been serving hungry and thirsty University of Maryland students and alumni since 1978. The decor and menu reflect the building's former incarnation as a gas station. Featuring a full menu of burgers, wraps and sandwiches named after cars, Bentley's caters to fans of chicken, turkey and beef, with a few seafood and vegetable plates. However, at night, the kitchen closes down, the libations begin to flow, and the atmosphere transitions from family restaurant to popular college bar. Drink specials are on offer nightly and the jukebox provides ample tunes for dancing. A cover charge begins at 10 on weekends.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 11:30am - 1 am; Sat, Sun, 11:30am - 2am. Kitchen closes at 10pm.
- Handicap Accessible: Curb cut from lot
- Founding Date: Jun 01 1978
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Burgers, pizza, seafood, soups, salads, sandwiches
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Menu link: www.rjbentleys.net/Menu.html
- Parking: On-street: metered
- Cuisine: American, Bar Food, Burgers, Pizza, Sandwiches
- Price level: $$
- Features: Dancing, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Bar Scene, Fun, Late-night