Alario's is a pizza place with an emphasis on freshness. Nothing is pre-cooked and all dishes are made to order. Alario's founder, Alan Wanuck, moved from New York City to College Park to go to the University of Maryland in the 1980's. Noticing a lack of quality pizza parlors, he founded Alario's in 1991.
It delivers anywhere in the area, the menu is extensive and the staff is friendly. Beyond pizza, it serves a number of Italian-American dinners, like stromboli, calzones, baked pasta, several kinds of marsala, alfredo and parmigiana dishes.
- Hours: Monday - Thursday, 11am-10pm; Friday 11am-11pm; Saturday 12pm-10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Street level
- Founding Date: Jun 05 1991
- Products: Pizzas, calzones, stromboli, homemade soups, pasta, baked pasta, hot subs, cold subs, hamburger, salads, desserts, Italian-American dinner plates
- Food & dining options: Vegan, Vegetarian
- Menu link: www.alariospizza.com/pizzamenu.htm
- Specialties: Online prices are not up to date.
- Parking: Free lot
- Cuisine: American, Italian, Pizza
- Price level: $
- Features: Dinner, Lunch