Becoming Me: A Journey Towards Self-Discovery, Acceptance, & Love is about connection. It’s about learning to recognize your voice above the noise of everyone else’s and to honor it. It’s about learning how to live an authentic life and to share yourself with others from this place. It’s about connecting with your spirit and your spirituality and how doing so will help you better navigate your life. If I can learn to love and accept myself for who I am, then I am better able to:
- Speak-up for myself to others
- Feel confident in my decisions
- Make better choices for myself in my relationships
- Increase my knowledge and awareness of my holistic self
- Stop self-destructive habits and behaviors
- Feel comfortable in my own skin
Many women already understand the benefits having a supportive sisterhood in maintaining emotional well-being. We will utilize not only the benefits of the supportive environment of a small group of women, but will also journal together and separately as an integral part of this process.
This is workshop is for adult women and will be a benefit to those who are comfortable with or have an interest in writing.