M-NCPPC Explains How to Comment on Cafritz

Check out these instruction on how to become a person of record.

The Maryland-National Capital Park and Planning Commission received phone calls stating that residents were confused about how to go on the record to comment on the Cafritz development preliminary plan.

If you are currently a person of record (POR) in the zoning case for Cafritz, that doesn't mean you are automically a POR in the preliminary plan for the subdivision. Residents much register separately for each case, according to the M-NCPPC.

You can register on the Prince George's County Planning website or mail in submitting your name, address, and application number (4-12004) to:

The Maryland-National Capital Park and Planning Commission Development Review Division 14741 Governor Oden Bowie Drive County Administration Building, Fourth Floor Upper Marlboro, MD 20772

As a person of record, you will receive a notice of the Planning Board hearing date, the technical staff report, and the Planning Board resolution.

Any questions can be answered by Quynn Nguyen the M-NCPPC case reviewer at 301-952-3530.

fellow traveler October 17, 2012 at 05:21 PM
Good timely article. To save you some time, rather than use the link provided, here is a link to take you directly to the on-line request for becoming a Person of Record (POR) : http://www.pgplanning.org/page6553.aspx .
Ryan McDermott October 17, 2012 at 05:23 PM
Thanks for that link! And thanks for taking the time to read the story.


More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »