.

None Injured In College Park Apartment Fire

The fire occurred on Knox Road.

There were no injuries in a fire that occurred Wednesday afternoon in College Park, according to Tweets by Prince George's County Fire Department Spokesman Mark Brady.

The fire, in the 4600 block of Knox Rd. was cause by a dryer on the terrace level of a four-story, off campus apartment building.

There was heavy smoke and firefighters are checking to make sure the fire has not spread.

Bill Stevens October 10, 2012 at 07:06 PM
Because Bowie is close to College Park...

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something