Howard County police arrested 10 men Thursday in a prostitution sting along the Washington Boulevard corridor in Jessup.
Among the arrests was a 31-year-old College Park resident and 27-year-old David William Randolph. He was arrested after he told an undercover officer that he was a pimp and asked her to work for him, according to police. Randolph had an outstanding arrest warrant in Montgomery County for human trafficking, according to police.
Eight other men were charged with soliciting prostitution from female officers working undercover:
- A 75-year-old Glen Burnie man
- A 36-year-old Odenton man
- A 46-year-old Hanover man
- A 52-year-old Glen Burnie man
- A 43-year-old Dayton man
- A 23-year-old Silver Spring man
- A 25-year-old Hyattsville man
- A 39-year-old Gaithersburg man
Do you have a tip for police? The anonymous tip line is 410-313-STOP.