Prince George's County police say the 22-year-old University of Maryland student who survived Tuesday's murder-suicide shooting in College Park has returned home from the hospital.
He is resting comfortably with his family after undergoing surgery for his injuries, according to police.
In keeping with a department policy of not identifying shooting survivors, the PGPD has not released the student's name.
However, The Frederick News-Post identified him as Neal Oa, a junior at UMD.
According to the paper, he suffered a gunshot wound to the leg when Dayvon Maurice Green allegedly opened fire on his roommates.
"We are thankful to God for looking out for him. It's a miracle he survived," Chris Merz, the student's stepfather, told the News-Post.
Read more from The Frederick News-Post.
More Coverage from Patch:
- Reports: College Park Shooter Suffered From Schizophrenia
- College Park Shooter Dayvon Maurice Green: What We Know
- Loh: UMD Wasn't Aware of Shooter's Mental Illness
- University of Maryland Honors Victims of 'Utterly Senseless' Shooting
- UMD's Loh 'Shocked and Saddened' by Shootings