As the afternoon turned to evening, Hurricane/Tropical Storm Sandy picked up in intensity and began to deal more serious damage to locales in Prince George's County.
The above map shows a variety of storm-related damage across the county as reported by the Prince George's County police and fire department's Twitter accounts. It shows the approximate location of trees fallen across roadways, flooded roads, and extinguished traffic lights.
But we're pretty sure that it is not a complete list. If you know of something which belongs on this map, help us fill in it in by posting a comment below describing the damage, its approximate location and time of occurrence.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Ripken to UMD Grads: Keep a Positive Attitude and 'Make Your Mark'
- Police: UMD Student Made Up Armed Robbery Story
- Commencement 2013: University of Maryland Bids Farewell to Graduates
- College Park Crime: Assault on Farm Dr., Indecent Exposure on Campus Dr.
- Gourmet Pastries, Homemade Pickles, and More From the Farmers Market at Maryland