Prince George's County Public Schools (PGCPS) are opening two hours late on Monday due to early morning freezing rain in the area.
According to the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) website, the federal government is opening at noon on Monday. Workers are encouraged to remain off the roads until 10 a.m. Employees also have the option of unscheduled leave or unscheduled telework. Those previously scheduled to telework should work as usual.
The Prince George's County goverment is open on Monday, with the liberal leave policy in effect.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Ripken to UMD Grads: Keep a Positive Attitude and 'Make Your Mark'
- Police: UMD Student Made Up Armed Robbery Story
- Commencement 2013: University of Maryland Bids Farewell to Graduates
- College Park Crime: Assault on Farm Dr., Indecent Exposure on Campus Dr.
- Naked Shooting Suspect on PCP Climbs Fire Truck in Calverton (Graphic Video)