Follow Along With GOP Convention
We'll be sharing coverage from the Republican National Convention in Tampa this week.
Your local Patch site will be sharing coverage from the scene of the Republican National Convention in Tampa this week.
Patch's editors in Tampa are covering the convention as it happens.
Maryland is sending 37 delegates to Tampa this week; three from each congressional district, 10 at-large selections, two Republican National Committee members and state GOP chair Alex X. Mooney.
If you're a political junkie, we've pulled some of the best, funniest, oddest or most interesting RNC stories from around the web and compiled the links here for your convenience.
Below is just a sampling that we'll continue to update, and if you find an RNC-related link that's interesting, feel free to post it in the comments section at the bottom.
- Gov. Scott Urges RNC Delegates to Stay Safe (Palm Harbor Patch)
- Clearwater 'SuperHero' Turns Heads at RNC (Clearwater Patch)
- Man Arrested With Machete in RNC Event Zone (South Tampa Patch)
- 'We Are the Storm,' RNC Protesters Chant (Gulfport Patch)
- Delegates Focus on RNC, Not Isaac (VIDEO) (Pinellas Beaches Patch)
- VIDEO: Trump Won't Take White House Job If Offered (Sarasota Patch)
- Reader Photos: TIA Welcomes RNC Delegates (Palm Harbor Patch)
- Photo Gallery: Signs of the RNC in Clearwater (Clearwater Patch)
Other Local Media
- Senior Joins Protesters This Week, Hopes For Change (VIDEO) (WTSP 10 News)
- A Fine RNC Party, But We Could Have Used More Tampa Bay (Tampa Bay Times)
- Michele Bachmann, Herman Cain Fire Up Tea Party Faithful Ahead of RNC (Tampa Bay Times)
- RNC Scene: Tampa's Channelside So Undead During 'Zombie' Invasion (Tampa Bay Times)
- Hacker Group Could Be Trouble During RNC, PI Warns (Bay News 9)
- Mitt Romney Campaign Denies Paying Journey $500,000 to Play at Event (Huffington Post)
- 10 Republicans to Follow on Twitter (National Journal)
- Some Prominent Republicans Won't Be in Tampa (NBCNews.com)
- 9 Questions for the GOP in Tampa (Politico.com)
- Republican National Convention Thrills Include Protesters, Troops and Beer Cozys (San Francisco Examiner)
Are you interested in blogging about this week's convention or any other topics in the news? Visit your favorite Patch and click "Start a Blog" on the home page.